Saturday, March 14, 2009

And now we are three...



The moment we have all been waiting for...better late than never.
Here we are visiting the swan lake at the panda preserve in Chengdu. We were feeding fish and ducks. And yesterday at the Summer Palace in Beijing...Martin, Chloe-Xin and I were the biggest attraction for the locals when she "melted down" because she wouldn't go in the stroller (that's right, I carried the 30 pound bratnik around the Summer Palace for over an hour). Over all we are doing quite well, but looking forward to coming home.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I have been checking everyday to see pictures and now I can see what she looks like! She is very pretty and looks so big! I can hardly wait to talk to you about the whole trip. I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete