Thursday, August 27, 2009

6-Month Review and Other Stuff





Well...The Rouse House had their 6-month review with the social worker...who said that things seemed to be going very well. It was a relief to have that hurdle over and to hear it from a professional that our little girl is doing so good.
We are getting ready to start preschool on Monday...so the usual fall school shopping is going on (check out the new shoes!).
We hit Butterfield Acres, Calaway Park and other fun stuff this summer.
We're doing more swimming in the fall and even a family wall climbing course after our LV vacation.
I can't wait to introduce C-X to all the joys of fall (my favourite time of year), including baking and walking in crunchy leaves and best of all pumpkins and Halloween!! I only hope she wants to dress up as a witch.
We're big into tattoos right now and wearing nothing but our panties around the house.
All in all...Martin and I know we are very lucky...she is a very special little girl who we love dearly! (PS: Thanks again to my friend Paige...were it not for you...we wouldn't have our darling C-X).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks my dear!!! I am glad it is going so well, I love seeing how she is doing and bonding over time!

    ReplyDelete